Note: This FINAL PAPER is due Sunday of WEEK 4, at 11:59 PM ET.It should be submitted via the assignment title above “Week 4 Final Project” as a Microsoft Word file. Directions:Write a four-five (4-5) page paper, topic below, not including the cover page, table of contents, or references in APA format.Your paper should contain the following:
- Your name
- An introduction
- 4-5 pages (double-spaced, APA approved font) of cited research in APA format.
- A conclusion
- References in APA format
Imagine that you are an international business consultant to a fictitious company (make up your own product or products or service) that has decided to explore the possibilities of expansion into at least two countries.Instructions
Create a 4–5-page paper in which you justify your assertions for each of the following:
- Develop a brief overview of the fictitious company including its product(s).
- Choose at least two different foreign countries where the company would globalize the product or their products, and analyze the following objectives:
- Develop a brief profile of the countries that you have chosen.
- Expected effects and driving forces as a result of the company´s globalization plan.
- Successful strategies to enter the global market for the different foreign countries that you selected.
- Comparative analysis between the company’s domestic and global environments.
- External factors or environments of the selected countries (political, economic, technological, legal and others) which could benefit or discourage international business.
- Investigate the key factors that you would need to understand to guide an effective pricing strategy for your product or service, based on your foreign currencies’ analysis for your selected countries.
- Comparative analysis between international trade, foreign direct investment, and global join ventures. Explain which one of these models would you choose.
- Better practices to look for international business opportunities for your company and for your product(s).
Use four sources to support your writing. Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.Paper Grading Criteria:Organization: 20 points possible
Flow/Readability: 20 points possible
Content/Knowledge: 20 points possible
Bibliography/References: 10 points possible
Followed Guidelines/APA format: 20 points possible
Grammar/Spelling: 10 points possibleTotal : 100 pointsGood luck and let me know if you have any questions. 🙂