Present the following scenario:
· You and the members of your Learning Team are employees of a security oriented organization. Your team has been tasked with developing a change proposal in an attempt to convince senior management to implement the change initiative your team has chosen.
Write a 1,400- to 2,100-word paper that addresses the following questions:
· What is the change initiative, and how will the change improve organizational productivity?
· What are the various organizational, procedural, group, and individual impacts that change could have?
· What are the action steps needed to implement the change, including gaining managerial support and necessary resources?
· What resistance do you anticipate in implementing the change?
· What are your recommendations to mitigate the resistance and resolve conflicts due to the change?
· What measures can be used to determine if your change initiative is successful?
Prepare a 10- to 15-slide PowerPoint® presentation on the change initiative your Learning Team would like to implement.
Format your paper and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.