Create a 10-15 slide digital presentation for the professional development session you have outlined in Topic 1. The presentation should serve to inform and work with teachers on making data-driven, student-centered, instructional decisions based on state and district academic standards.
Your presentation should include the following:
- At least 2-3 learning objectives to be mastered by teachers during the PD.
- Agenda for the session that includes time allocations for each agenda item.
- Activities aligned to the school vision and mission that are descriptive enough so each activity can be visualized.
- Techniques for incorporating state and district standards into content-based learning materials and strategies, while still maintaining quality, engaging instruction.
- Accountability plan to ensure that participants make data-driven, student-centered instructional decisions and implement in their classroom what was presented in the session.
- Incorporate Gagné’s 9 Events of Instruction into your presentation and describe how you have done so in the presenter’s notes.
- Title slide, presenter’s notes, and reference slide.
Support the content of your presentation and research in making curricular and instructional decisions with at least 3-5 scholarly resources.
In addition, create an evaluation to hand out at the end of the PD.
Include 5-6 questions with at least one open-ended item.
Submit your digital presentation and evaluation as one deliverable.