Write (due Thursday, Day 3): Share your essay rough draft by attaching it to your post as a Microsoft Word document. Include an APA-formatted references list for the sources used in your essay. In 200 to 300 words, identify and explain the following:
- Describe and explain your review process. How did you review your rough draft for logical fallacies, citation errors, and potential plagiarism (e.g., Turnitin)?
- Have you proofread your work? Did you utilize Writing Reviser or Grammarly yet?
- Share specific questions you have regarding your essay structure, content, or style.
Please review the Week Four Discussion 2 Initial Post Template before writing your response.
Respond to Peers (due Monday, Day 7): In at least 350 words each, complete a thoughtful peer review of at least two of your classmates’ rough drafts. To help ensure that all of your classmates receive feedback, if possible, review at least one draft that has not yet been reviewed. Please analyze and discuss the following in depth:
- Thesis statement
- Topic sentences and body paragraphs
- Research integration
- Fallacies (e.g., review of logic)
- Questions and concerns regarding the development of the essay
Provide your classmates with thorough feedback for improvement. Substantiate your ideas and suggestions with specific examples from your classmates’ rough drafts and the assigned reading materials