Evaluate a longitudinal design | Information Systems homework help
For this assignment, write a paper that evaluates the research conducted in three peer-reviewed articles on a technology topic that employs a longitudinal research design. Address all components for each article before moving on to the next article. Your paper should address the following components:
- What was the research problem?
- What variables were analyzed, and what were the hypotheses tested?
- What types of statistical analyses were used?
- Which, if any, of the general strengths and weaknesses of longitudinal designs designs did the study demonstrate? Are there any threats to validity? Explain.
- Evaluate the quality of the research study
- Was a longitudinal design the most appropriate design and why or why not?
- How credible are the conclusions of the study?
Length: 6 pages, not including title and reference pages.
References: Include a minimum of 6 scholarly resources
The completed assignment should address all of the assignment requirements, exhibit evidence of concept knowledge, and demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the content presented in the course. The writing should integrate scholarly resources, reflect academic expectations and current APA standards (as required), and include a plagiarism report.