Dq 3 | Nursing homework help
Professional Roles and Responsibilities”
Family nurse practitioners (FNPs) are graduate-educated, nationally-certified and state licensed advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) who care for medically stable patients across the lifespan, from infants to geriatric patients.
Share your thoughts
- What are the educational requirements to practice as a FNP?
- According to the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), what is the recommended terminal degree to prepare nurse practitioners.
- Who determines the scope of practice for FNPs?
- Who defines it? Who Credentials and what is the role of a Professional and Political Organization in defining the role?
- Review the following website:
Discuss at least 3 regulations impose in APRN in the state of Florida and would you like to change and what process will you use to do it?.