Dissertation | Computer Science homework help
Overview: Using mentor or model texts is a strategy to improve your own writing. The New York Times describes mentor texts as, “Demystifying the writing process via examples students can learn from and emulate.” In this assignment, you will locate a mentor text in the form of a dissertation that may or may not be similar to your own topic to use as a model while you write your chapter 2. It is most helpful to find a dissertation with a literature review similar to your own, but if that is not possible, you may look for the next best option. Directions:
- Use ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global database on the UC Library website to locate mentor text dissertation (preferably it would be related to your topic).
- You may need to use advanced search options to help narrow your search.
- Scan read the entire dissertation.
- Carefully read the literature review section.
- Provide a one-paragraph summary of the entire literature review.
- Write a second paragraph about what you learned through reviewing chapter 2.
Additional Information: ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global database is accessible through the Databases link below the blue picture on the Library website. The Databases tab will access an alphabetical list of the Library databases. The dissertation database is listed twice, as Dissertations and Theses and as ProQuest Dissertations and Theses. Both links access the same database. Many of the dissertations published since 1997 are available in full text with a link to the PDF. Here is the link to the P section of the database listings https://ucumberlands.libguides.com/az.php?a=p
My Dissertation topic is Cyber Security
Please write 250-300 words on the gaps on the research work done on Cyber security and literature review for the same. Please use the attached document as a reference to narrow down the gaps that can be researched further on.