Task Type: Individual Project Deliverable Length: 6–8 slides (excluding title and reference slides) and speaker notes of 200–250 words per slide
Points Possible: 150 Due Date: 12/15/2014 11:59:59 PM CT [removed]
Weekly tasks or assignments (Individual or Group Projects) will be due by Monday and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
A key component of an effective workplace is the ability of the groups to successfully collaborate. Choose a work group within your organization. Using a model of organizational improvement, plan a development project for this group. Include responses to the following in your presentation:
- Describe the group, its purpose (work function), how this group fits into the overall organization, its reporting relationships, and its key stakeholders.
- How will you gather data (interviews, questionnaires, or group discussions) from the group and any key stakeholders?
- Describe the type of data that you will need to design your development plan.
- How will you diagnose the level of functioning for the group?
- Give a few examples of developmental activities that you would use for various levels of functioning that are based on your diagnosis.
- How would you communicate the progress of the group to both group members and key stakeholders?
You must include a minimum of 4 scholarly references.