Create an application | Computer Science homework help
To create an application that displays PAYROLL information. The application should allow the user to enter the following data for four employees:
- Percentage to be withheld for state income tax
- Percentage to be withheld for federal income tax
- Percentage to be withheld for FICA
The application should calculate and display the follow data for each employee in a list box.
- Gross pay (the number of hours worked multiplied by the hours pay rate)
- State income tax withholding ( gross pay multiplied by state income tax percentage)
- Federal income tax withholding (gross pay multiplied by federal income tax percentage)
- FICA withholding ( gross pay multiplied by FICA percentage)
- Net pay (the gross pay minus state income tax, federal income tax and FICA)
When the calculations are performed, be sure to check the following error:
- If any employee’s state income tax plus FICA is greater than the employee’s gross pay, display an error message stating that the withholdings are too great.
Be sure to add appropriate ToolTips for each control on the form.
Be sure to create on visual basic 2012.