*MUST READ DIRECTIONS* NO SECOND CHANCES!
Please read below statement:
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 04/03/22 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND BY ACCEPTING TO DO MY WORK, I HAVE STRICT RULES. I DONT LIKE TO DISPUTE, BUT I WILL IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED. IF I SEE SOMETHING WRONG AFTER PURCHASING, I WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO FIX IT IMMEDIATELY. THIS DOESNT MEAN HOURS LATER. IF YOU TURN SOMETHING INTO ME EARLY, I EXPECT YOU TO FIX MY ASSIGNMENT IMMEDIATELY. DONT LIE TO ME, IF THESE RULES ARENT FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE
Your community is about to undertake a community health assessment and you have been tasked to review and improve the list of community health profile indicators proposed for this process. These include the Health People 2020 Leading Health indicators and the basic community health indicators proposed by the IOM :
• Attain high-quality, longer lives free of preventable disease, disability, injury, and premature death.
• Achieve health equity, eliminate disparities, and improve the health of all groups.
• Create social and physical environments that promote good health for all.
• Promote quality of life, healthy development, and healthy behaviors across all life stages.
- Identify four indicators you would add to this list, based on what you know about the health status and needs of your community. Please use Alameda County or San Francisco
- Support your recommendations with research
- Must include introduction and conclusion paragraphs.
- Must use at least six credible sources, two of which must be scholarly, that highlight the importance of fighting for at least two of your four added indicators. Include four credible local or state news articles from your area that validate the need for these added indicators. Be sure to integrate your research rather than simply inserting it.