Community & Public Health Reducing Hospital Readmissions Among High-Risk Patient Populations Paper
After reviewing Module 2: Lecture Materials & Resources, you will select a diagnosis among high-risk patient populations that are commonly readmitted to the hospital. Prepare a paper that examines the rationale for readmissions among this population and provide evidence-based interventions for reducing hospital readmissions in this population.
- The paper is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The paper is to be 5 pages in length:
- Title (Page 1)
- Abstract (Page 2)
- Body (Pages 3-4, 1000 words total)
- Reference Page (Page 5)
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
- Your paper should be formatted per APA and references should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)